Take a run through our configuration wizard to make sure your
computer is set up to enjoy the event. Click
here to begin.
Helper Apps At A Glance
- If you don't already have it installed, you'll need to
it. You can test it out over in the Audio & Video
- Netscape Navigator
- If you are going to watch Blowcam video during the live event,
you'll need to be using Netscape 3.0 (or later). No special
players are required once you have Netscape. You can download
Afterwards, you test it out over in the Audio
& Video Streams section.
- If you wish to download play the Mississippi Half Step track
you'll need an MP3 player. Here are the two most common, click
on the one that matches your computer type:
or MacAmp (Macintosh)
Try it out in the CD section.
- If you wish to stream/download and play Mississippi Half Step
in LiquidAudio format, you'll need to download the LiquidPlayer.
to download LiquidPlayer. Try it out in the CD
- QuickTime (VR)
- If you wish to wander through the studio virtually, you
can download some QTVR movies of the studio.
If you don't already have QuickTime 3 installed,
to download QuickTime. Try it out in the
Photo Gallery section.
Still having problems? Drop us a note with
this form and we'll see what we can do!
If you haven't already checked it out, head over to our
CD section where you can order the album, listen to
clips from it, and download an exclusive bonus track in MP3!